Accessing the Patient Portal
Trouble accessing the patient portal? We may be able to help you get back in to the portal to help you manage your care. Follow the steps outlined below to ensure your access is restored. Use this link to login: https://mycw39.eclinicalweb.com/region3/jsp/100mp/login.jsp
A few things to remember…
- Be sure you are accessing the clinic patient portal and not the hospital patient portal
- First time registration must be completed on a computer & passwords must be typed, not copied pasted.
- Contact us! We can verify that you have access to the portal and that we have your correct email.
- We must have a valid social security number to grant you access to the patient portal.
- DOB format must be MM/DD/YEAR & phone number format must be 2223334444 (no special characters)
Password lockout? We can help!
- Call our office to have one of our team members reset your password.
- We will send you an email within 24 hours with a link to reset your password.
- Be sure to check your junk mail for this email! This email will come from eClinicalWorks.